Recently added item(s)
- All orders will be processed immediately. Orders are normally despatched the three working days and standard delivery are normally received in 7 days. These orders are normally dispatched by Professional couriers, DTDC couriers and SPEED POST within India. International orders are dispatched through TNT couriers, generally received in under 14 days.
- Indian orders are normally delivered in 2-5 days (An SPEED POST, Professional Courier and DTDC courier service)
- You must inform us within seven working days of the delivery due date if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Delivery of goods to you :
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. Deliveries will be made via a reputable carrier. You will be requested to sign for the goods received. Please be aware that we cannot accept any claim for damages caused by the carrier once you have signed for the goods “received in good condition" or words to this effect that appears on the carrier’s paperwork/delivery notes.
- For your own good please ensure that you check the goods thoroughly for any visible signs of damage etc before signing.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and paid for in full. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. If however you delay in accepting the goods, our delivery responsibility for everything other than any damage incurred in transit or other negligence on our behalf will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you. The carrier is entitled to hold the goods in storage and charge you a reasonable charge for the storage and insurance for the goods which you will be liable to pay to the carrier. You may also become liable for the re-delivery costs of the goods for a second time. Once the delivery process begins, i.e. goods are in transit, then you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for the services carried out by us on your behalf such as the postage and packing services.
- Events beyond our control We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Invalidity If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.